lunes, 10 de julio de 2017

About this blog?

Wrote for the English blog, was a curios experience, I need to admit that I hate had to do a  count in blog page  for this, because this will never disappear from the internet, but is a good form to use the internet. About contents of the blog,  in my opinion,    sometimes , the thematic was  so  classics , probably that’s no bad, but sometimes becomes boring write about the  same thematic.  Apart of that, was interesting write, and  was a curios form to  learn about my classmates , her o his  likes or dislikes. But I thing is a good  idea include more actual topics, or maybe talk about travels, because exist so much beautiful places in the word, even in Chile  exist places that are unknown to the travelers , or on the oppose cite places  that have reputation like tourist sites. A example of that is the moon valley , the flowery desert among others. Other topic that is so interesting to write about is about animals, but strange animals, something like  the water bear or the immortal jellyfish, that in my opinion are like a mystery of the nature. Resultado de imagen para gif oso de aguaWell  meditating about the blog I can’t forgot that obviously is a  university activity, and it’s not necessary be funny to do, or something like that 

6 comentarios:

  1. I think the same about the blogs, maybe write about curious things the next time will be more fun.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think it was boring sometimes. I do not like English very much, so I think it will never be fun for me :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Some subjects were very boring, for example, the favourite piece of technology

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree!! In the blog we should include more actuality topics.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. When i saw your water bear gif i remembered when i showed images of them to my mom and she died in fear hahaha xD.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I really liked the topics that you proposed! It sound fun

    ResponderEliminar

About this blog?

Wrote for the English blog, was a curios experience, I need to admit that I hate had to do a  count in blog page  for this, because this wi...